Benefits of Membership
As a member of MEEPA, benefits include:
- Opportunity to meet and share with people just like you, the employment equity practitioner.
- Access to workshops and seminars.
- Bi-monthly meetings with guest speaker presentations on timely topics.
- Web page membership listing.
Membership is open to all those who are working in employment equity and who are willing to work towards the mission.
- Full Member – A full member of MEEPA will include any employer, for-profit organization or bargaining unit actively involved in employment equity. A Full Member is entitled to one vote. Membership Fee: $80.00
- Corporate Member – A Corporate Member of MEEPA will include any practitioner, employer or bargaining unit who wishes to designate more than one representative. A corporate membership is entitled to one vote. Maximum four representatives. Membership Fee: $200.00.
Additional Representatives: $35.00/ea.
- Associate Member – An Associate Member will include representatives from non-profit organizations or individuals who have a vested interest in employment equity programs. An Associate Member is entitled to one vote. Membership Fee: $30.00
Download the MEEPA Brochure and Application Form 2018.docx
For more information, contact MEEPA.
The MEEPA administrator will contact you to confirm your corporate representatives (if applicable). An invoice will be sent upon receipt of your application.