Benefits of Membership
As a member of MEEPA, benefits include:
- Opportunity to meet and share with people just like you, the employment equity practitioner.
- Access to workshops and seminars.
- Bi-monthly meetings with guest speaker presentations on timely topics.
- Web page membership listing.
- Free job posting service.
Membership is open to all those who are working in employment equity and who are willing to work towards the mission.
- Full Member – A full member of MEEPA will include any employer, for-profit organization or bargaining unit actively involved in employment equity. A Full Member is entitled to one vote. Membership Fee: $80.00
- Corporate Member – A Corporate Member of MEEPA will include any practitioner, employer or bargaining unit who wishes to designate more than one representative. A corporate membership is entitled to one vote. Maximum four representatives. Membership Fee: $240.00.
Additional Representatives: $30.00/ea.
- Associate Member – An Associate Member will include representatives from non-profit organizations or individuals who have a vested interest in employment equity programs. An Associate Member is entitled to one vote. Membership Fee: $40.00
Download the MEEPA Information and Application Form – 2022-2023
For more information, contact MEEPA.
The MEEPA administrator will contact you to confirm your corporate representatives (if applicable). An invoice will be sent upon receipt of your application.